Hi BE-YOU-tiful Mamas! So thrilled to be sharing with you today some of my go-to Mama Must-Haves! Whether you feel like you’re a shoe-in for mother of the year or just barely getting by, these fab products are sure to help you tackle your day just a little bit better.
1. Ray Ban Aviator Sunnies are ideal for looking chic and masking those plum colored “2 am feeding” under eye bags.
2. These adorable Mama Calling Cards can save you some time when setting up a playdate or leaving pertinent info with a caretaker.
3. Don’t sacrifice comfort for style. Converse Chuck Taylors are a classic choice that keeps your look updated but uber comfortable.
4. Remember that one time your son said that super hilarious thing at the zoo?! Yeah, me either. But pick yourself up a copy of My Quotable Kid: A Parents’ Journal of Unforgettable Quotes and you’re sure to document all their stand up material to laugh over in the years to come (or to use as blackmail when they’re older!)
5. Keep your littles close to your heart with a simple, yet elegant Nashelle Initial Necklace. And on those days you’re extra extra extra tired, it’ll help you to yell for them by their real name instead of the dog’s.
6. Start your day with a quick dose of inspiration and truth with the Jesus Calling App. Best read under the covers in the quiet of the morning before your feet hit the floor. It’ll give you just the strength and attitude you need for the day ahead.
7. Unwind at day’s end with this aromatically pleasing and visually delightful Diptyque Candle. It makes a perfect bubble bath companion.
8. Long gone are the days of floral print or patchwork diaper bags. Timi and Leslie Diaper Bags boast functionality AND a fabulous look. They easily double as regular purse or carry-on!
9. Coconut Oil is the cat’s pajamas. It can be used for just about everything—from lip balm to greasing pans to treating cradle cap. It smells delightful and is healthy to boot. For a bazillion more uses, pop over here.
10. Keeping yourself fed can be quite the challenge so why not throw a few ingredients (protein powder or Greek yogurt and berries!) into a bright and cheery Kitchen Aid Blender before you hit the sack, pop it in the fridge and then you’ll rest easy knowing you have breakfast waiting for you…even if you survive on toddler leftovers the rest of the day.
About Lacie Powell:
Lacie is one part wife and mommy and one part stylist extraordinaire. She believes a quick prayer and a swipe of red lipstick can turn any day around and that life doesn’t have to stop being beautiful just because Cheerios have become a major food group. When she isn’t chasing her 18-month old son or snuggling up with her Mr., she can be found giggling with girlfriends, reading, doing yoga or of course, meeting with one of her POSH clients. www.poshbylaciepowell.com