Christmas is 21 sleeps away! One of my favorite things about this time of year is the fun activities to do as a family. Bundle up and take part in these happenings that really do bring to life the magic of Christmas!
- Snowflake Lane, Downtown Bellevue Nightly at 7pm
It’s FREE! I turn into a kid during this 15 minute show. It’s incredible. Very little ones might benefit from earmuffs or something that will dilute the noise a bit.
- The Lights of Christmas, Stanwood / Warm Beach
Kids 3 and under are free. Santa pictures, Christmas characters walking around, fresh warm donuts and more than one million(!!!) Christmas lights are just a few of my favorite things about this. So much to see and do!
And, don’t forget you can enter to win a family 4 pack of tickets right now on allmomdoes. Plus, Angela will be there on the 13th and would love to meet you!
- Town/City Events – Your Local Town / City
Example: Mill Creek Tree Lighting – Do a Google search or check out a neighborhood newsletter, which you can usually find at the grocer store or public library.
- Zoo Lights – Woodland Park Zoo (Seattle)
Wild animals and wild places recreated in hundreds of thousands of sparkling LED lights. Members get $2 off tickets.
- Driving Santa, Seattle Aquarium
This I have not seen but I feel like I need to check it out. Saturdays and Sundays through December 21st.
- Gingerbread Village, Seattle Sheraton
- South Sound Holiday Events – Kent/Auburn/Renton/Tacoma
We’d love to hear from you! What outings do you and your family go on this time of year?