I had a chat with Sara Groves and, after you get past the moment when I’m gushing and tripping over my words, because I am a SUPER FAN of this girl, we will unpack some powerful things.
- Is God going to take only so much from us? Where is the tipping point?
- Positive thinking can’t be the gospel that saves us.
- How does God see us? Are we doing enough?
- Depression, Anxiety, Difficult Seasons
- Her new record, Flood Plain.(You can pre-order her new album, which comes out on November 6th.)
- Abundant life does not mean an easy life, sitting with suffering
- Being a mom
About Sara Groves:
Sara Groves is a mom, wife, singer/songwriter and recording artist with a passion for justice and a heart of mercy. She has joined forces with International Justice Mission to advocate for victims of human trafficking for the past 10 years. Groves, her husband Troy, and their three children (Kirby, Toby & Ruby) reside in St. Paul, Minn. where they cultivate an artist support community out of a 100 year-old church called Art House North. Floodplain marks her ninth anticipated release with FairTrade Services.