I love a good beauty find so I thought I’d share a few of the staples that I use in my routine. I’ve got two splurge items listed in here, but the rest you can pick up today without feeling any guilt!
1. Almay Eye Make Up Remover Pads. The perfect size, no messing with pouring liquid onto a cotton ball. Effective and easy. Mom essential for about $5!
2. Wide Tooth Comb. My personal favorite is the Kevin Murphy comb. It’s a bit spendy but it’s something I use every day. Busy moms don’t have time to mess with their own tangled hair, this saves time so we can battle with our kids’ tangles, too – I also use it on my daughter!
3. Rodan and Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste. Another spendy item at $78 but if you feel like a splurge, try it! My face feels baby smooth twice a week when I use it, like nothing before. This jar will also last you forever. I only use it on my face because I am too cheap to “waste” it for other places. You are sure to absolutely love it!
4. Jergens Natural Glow Tanning Lotion. I have tried lots of brands and this one is non streaky and only takes a couple days to actually get some noticeable color, even on my pasty white skin!
5. G.U.M Soft Sticks. I have these in my car, at work and at home. Super easy way for us busy moms to do some sort of flossing regularly!
6. Cuticle Oil. I have crazy dry cuticles so this is a must have for me. Any drug store will carry this inexpensive (under $5 typically!) item.
7. Bath and Body Works Lavender pillow spray. My husband is not a big fan so I stick to spraying this on just my side of the bed but I love the relaxing scent after a busy day.
8. Brow pencil/gel. I discovered the power of a well-defined brow about a year ago and feel it is absolutely necessary to share with you. I use a brand called Anastasia (I purchase it at Nordstrom) but you can get this item anywhere. Even on no make-up days, a defined brow will make you look put together!
9. Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Spray. For $14 you really cannot beat it. I don’t usually like spending money on pricey perfumes but with this price tag, I can usually afford to get a couple different scents to mix it up a bit.
10. Tresemme Dry Shampoo. I wash my hair twice a week on average. Dry shampoo is my friend. But not all are created equal. Ladies, I have done the legwork on this for you! I have tried so many brands and my favorite is straight from a drugstore (I love when that happens!).
It was hard for me to narrow it down to ten so let me know what your thoughts are and if you want to hear more of my beauty essentials! What are some of yours?
Do you have a topic idea for Top Ten Tuesday? We’re looking for guest writers for this feature; email us at email@example.com with your 1-2 sentence pitch. If it’s approved you’ll be asked to write the full article and it will be published on allmomdoes!