Ann has been given the opportunity to try Edmonds Ideal Weightloss in exchange for the opportunity to review it honestly. All opinions are her own.
I’m sure there are countless diet centers between my house and Edmonds. So, why do I drive all the way there to visit Annie at Edmonds Weight Loss every week?
For one thing, I’ve tried most of those diet centers in the past!
The Ideal Protein plan is unique. But, it’s also Annie herself who makes a difference. Let me show you what I mean:
• Unlike most diet centers, Annie is not a minimum wage employee paid to sell diet food. She owns her business and truly believes in it and cares about her clients. She really gets to know each one. She understands their unique challenges to weight loss and comes up with ideas on what might help each individual.
• Annie is not a teeny-tiny fitness nut who has never had to deal with weight issues (believe me, I’ve dealt with those people and they just don’t get it!). She is a diet veteran herself and knows how hard it can be.
• Because she is a diet veteran, Annie knows all the tricks in the book. Before I even walked in her door she said: “Don’t go and buy a bunch of food that you have to eat before you get started, Don’t eat a big meal before your first weigh-in to cheat the scale, Don’t wear your heaviest clothes on the first day, and don’t carb-load before you come in.” I wondered how in the world she had read my mind because I had planned to do all of those things!
• Annie is not your friend. That sounds weird I know, but the last dieting place I went to was filled with kindly women who made excuses for me whenever I didn’t lose weight. It felt cozy and comfortable, but … I didn’t lose any weight. Annie knows Ideal Protein works IF you follow the program. So, if you have a bad week, she will find out why and kick your butt back into gear.
• Annie does not accept excuses. Period. The end. She had one lady tell her that she was substituting foods that aren’t allowed because her religion forbid some of the accepted foods. Without skipping a beat, Annie asked her, “Does your religion tell you that you have to eat those foods?” The lady got the point really fast.
• Annie cares about your success. I had a bad week recently and gained a pound instead of losing. It was my fault and I knew it. But, the chronic disease I deal with daily had really hit hard and I was just too tired to care. Annie began texting me every day and sometimes multiple times a day. “What are you having for lunch?” “How is your day going?” “Remember, how good you’ll feel when the weight is off.” “This will be so worth it.” The next week I lost 4.8 pounds!
These are just some of the reasons that I make the trip into Edmonds to see Annie every week. I am also just so grateful that she took me on as a client. There are so many reasons why I’m a poor weight loss candidate but she looked past all of that and gave me hope. With her help, I actually believe it is possible to lose weight this time and I’m doing it!
Contact her yourself to get on your own journey toward health.