Christmas came a little early to my house with the arrival of my Winter Fab Fit Fun Box. I look forward to each season arriving because I know I will be getting my quarterly subscription box – it never disappoints and this season’s box really exceeded my expectations! Learn more about Fab, Fit, Fun and why I love it so much from my previous posts:
Want to see what’s in the Winter box? Here’s the video!
The $50 Winter Box includes:
- BB Dakota Poncho ($70 retail)
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream ($33 retail)
- DOUCCE Eyeshadow Pro Palette ($70 retail)
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug ($16 retail)
- Kate Somerville Exfoliating Treatment ($75 retail)
- Grace & Stella Anti Wrinkle Energizing Eye Masks ($16 retail) OR-
- Nelson j Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Hair Mask ($23 retail)
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks ($19 retail)
- 8 Other Reasons Choker in Rose Gold or Silver ($58 retail)
- Fitness Ball with Jillian Michaels videos ($16 retail) OR-
- Deep Pillow Spray ($29 retail)
This box costs you $50 but retails at over $373! That’s crazy!
Sign up to get your own Fab, Fit, Fun box for $10 off today!