School is almost out and guess what that means: bored kids!
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of things to do and see (complete with links for more information). Periodically, we will post more items to ensure you’ll find lots of fun things to do this summer!
- Make and fly a kite. Attend the Washington State International Kite festival
- Attend one of the lesser known Washington fairs. Find a list here.
- Build a sand castle or watch the experts.
- Play mini-golf.
- Participate in a library summer reading program.
- Take a hike.
- See what household items you can blow bubbles with and make your own bubble solution.
- Run through the sprinkler.
- Play those old-school games we used to play outside.
- Camp in the backyard and check out these brilliant ideas.
What would you add to the list? And, check back for more ideas coming soon!