I’m not really an advocate for watching a bunch of TV, but if you are ready for your heart to be warmed then I want to share with you my most favorite thing on television. It will help you drown out the noise, relax and just love the world again. Are you ready for it?
It is the Hallmark Channel’s Signed, Sealed & Delivered. THIS SHOW!
The background of this story is simple: A group of unlikely heroes work at the Post Office and deliver mail that has been lost. These #postables as they name themselves deliver a wonderful combination of romance, comedy and drama as you follow their lives, the stories and the mystery of where the mail should be delivered. Note: Sadly the real post office is not like this.
Here are a few reasons you’ve got to start watching it.
- The writing is so great. It is smart, has depth and connects to the heart.
- The characters are so much fun! You’ll love the quirkiness of them all. They are all on a journey and you will love getting to know them as they learn and grow into who they are being shaped to be.
- The mysteries with each letter are well told, keep your attention and keep you wanting more!
- There is a soft, beautiful faith element. It is woven throughout the stories in a delicate way that, in my opinion, is perfect.
Here are the downfalls.
- Instead of doing a mini-series they are doing longer type movies a couple times of a year. You’ll wish you could watch it more.
- It’s on the Hallmark Channel so you’ll have to have this channel or subscribe to a service that offers Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. You can subscribe to Sling TV to watch. Or, you can buy the DVDs or download digitally on Amazon.
If you are anything like me, you just get a little tired of the television and movies available. My heart is already heavy in the burdens of the world and this show is the perfect pick me up after a long day. I’d encourage you to check it out! What are some of your fave shows when you need something happy to relax?
(PS – I’m not being paid to write this. I just love it and think it’s fun)