Are you ready to start thinking about the holidays?! I am PUMPED about the Christmas in Seattle Gift and Gourmet Food Show!! I am a crazy foodie that is always on the lookout for fun, new and beautiful ways to serve up food and I LOVE handcrafted gifts!
November 14th I am going to be at the SPIRIT 105.3 booth and I’m looking forward to meeting many of you at the allmomdoes Mom meet up! I’m going to be there from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and I just can’t wait to meet you!
In case you are wondering what’s going to be going down at this amazing event, check out all the fun we are going to have.
Over 400 Booths…
- Beautiful Handcrafted gifts, home décor and jewelry
- Absolutely delicious and gourmet food and food gifts
- Cooking demonstrations by our own amazing Chefs from the Pacific Northwest
- Music…of course!
- Twinkling festive lights, friends (me of course), fellowship and a ton of smiles!
You are sure to find something for that special someone or of course for yourself, because you are special! Come and be inspired, I just love supporting local artists for their hard and creative work.
Here are the details:
- Kids under 13: Get in FREE
3 DAY PASS – One Ticket Gets You In All 3 Days!
Includes entry to Cooking For The Holidays & Entertainment Programs
- You can buy your tickets online or just buy at the door. Here is a $1 off coupon too! Just print and bring with you.
AND…We are also giving away 4 tickets!
So hop on over and enter-to-win!
So get your Christmas list ready and meet me there! See ya!