Mom, we know feeding your family is a huge thing. Coming up with the meals and the groceries and all the things. That’s why we have Polly Conner of the popular Thriving Home duo Polly & Rachel to chat about their new cookbook and how they are going to make meals with your family easier.
- Thriving Home
- From Freezer to Table
- Rachel’s son was diagnosed with Crohn’s and this started her journey into food. Hear more about that.
- Polly really struggled with her motherhood journey at the start. She is real and authentic how this was traumatic for her.
- What is a freezer club?
- What is the biggest challenge for women at home today?
- Comparison is the thief of joy! This is one of the biggest challenges for modern moms today.
- Every mom wants to feed their kid good food, but HOW?!
- Hear how freezer cooking can be a GAME CHANGER and a new way of life.
- Hear how this way of cooking can actually give you more time with your people.
- Hear how this approach can help with different dietary needs.
- Check out all the free resources they have available on Thriving Home
- What are we starting to learn about nutrition and how is it changing what we make for our families?
- Hear more about cookbook publishing, what it looked like to put their book together.
- Find out more about what it is like for these moms to work with each other, raise their families and build trust.
- What it is like doing work that is about thriving at home while at home? Hear more about how Polly balances this and it becomes a good thing for her family.
Next week you won’t want to miss our next podcast with Lisa Harper! We’ll see you then!
Friend, we a have something incredible to share with you. We are looking to have 10 children sponsored from Compassion International. Did you know that these children are waiting and they KNOW they are waiting? When you see on the Compassion Website the amount of days a child is waiting, the child knows. They see other children at the Child Development Center having the benefit of a sponsor. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we look to get these children sponsored, especially those that have been waiting a long time!
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!