He is a Texas county music star and she’s the passionate mom to their 5 kids. How do they navigate fame, life on the road, parenting, marriage, and giving back? Tune in for this amazing love story with Cory and Sherry Morrow.
- Cory Morrow
- What is the red dirt genre?
- What does life on the road look like? How do they balance life when he is on the road?
- How does Sherry manage the 5 kids when she is on her own? She has valuable tips we can all use!
- How can we keep our spiritual tanks full?
- Fearless Moms
- How do they keep their marriage bond strong when they are apart?
- Hear about their faith journeys.
- Rock the Red Kettle
- The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign
- KOKE FM
- What is the Salvation Army doing to transform the homeless community?
- How can we help support our own Salvation Army locations?
- Find Cory on social on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Next week we have Mark Schultz joining us to share about his incredible adoption story. His music has moved you and so will his story. See you next week!
Friend, we a have something incredible to share with you. We are looking to have 10 children sponsored from Compassion International. Did you know that these children are waiting and they KNOW they are waiting? When you see on the Compassion Website the amount of days a child is waiting, the child knows. They see other children at the Child Development Center having the benefit of a sponsor. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we look to get these children sponsored, especially those that have been waiting a long time!
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!