Mark Schultz was adopted as a baby and now has adopted a child himself. Listen to his journey in music, the balance of life and work and traveling and what adoption means to him and how it has impacted his life. Get ready for some laughs and tears on today’s podcast!
- He moved to Nashville with $75 and became a youth pastor by accident. Hear more of his background.
- How do athletics and music correlate?
- How does life on the road work? How do they strengthen their marriage and handle homeschooling?
- How do we balance pursuing work we love and raising a family?
- Hear more about Mark’s adoption journey, how it has impacted his life and what it means to him.
- Mark has some powerful insight into how God sees us and loves us unconditionally. Don’t miss this!
- Should adopted parents feel threatened if their children want to seek out their birth parents?
- We should all be seeking to fill up on Jesus. Mark has some incredible things he’s learned about this through his experience with adoption.
- Julie and Mark share stories on trying to make kids wear underwear. Listen and share what you think. 🙂
- Find out where Mark loves to write his songs. It will surprise you!
- Mark’s newest album is Follow. He shares one of his songs that is going to have you bawling (in a good way!)
Next week, Becky Kiser of Sacred Holidays joins us! You won’t want to miss this. See you then!
Friend, we a have something incredible to share with you. We are looking to have 10 children sponsored from Compassion International. Did you know that these children are waiting and they KNOW they are waiting? When you see on the Compassion Website the amount of days a child is waiting, the child knows. They see other children at the Child Development Center having the benefit of a sponsor. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we look to get these children sponsored, especially those that have been waiting a long time!
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!