How do you stay true to your beliefs when you are in an environment that may not always get it? Megan Alexander joins us today. She is from Inside Edition and her road to success has been a wild ride. Listen to how she stays true to her faith.
- Inside Edition
- She works in New York but lives in Nashville. How in the world does she make it work with kids?
- God has called us all to take a seat at the table. He needs us all to do our part.
- SPIRIT 105.3
- King’s Schools
- She was a broadcaster in the sports industry covering Thursday night football for two seasons. Hear more about what that was like.
- Megan talks a lot about following what you are called to do. Listen and be encouraged.
- Faith in the Spotlight
- When you have big goals and dreams and also want to honor Jesus can you actually do both?
- What does it mean as a female to be in a fast-paced, male dominated industry?
- What does the Megan Alexander as a mom look like compared to Megan as the media person?
- How do we handle our influence in a positive and correct way?
- With Megan’s husband being so hands on with the kids and taking charge while she is away and traveling, what experiences have they had? How have people reacted to them?
- How can churches circle around and create community for working moms?
- How do we go into the workplace as women of faith?
- Megan talks about how stories impact her life, especially the hard ones.
- Bethel World Outreach
- Inspired with Megan Alexander
- Follow Megan online, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Tune in next week for something we’ve never done. Subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss it!
Friend, we a have something incredible to share with you. We are looking to have 10 children sponsored from Compassion International. Did you know that these children are waiting and they KNOW they are waiting? When you see on the Compassion Website the amount of days a child is waiting, the child knows. They see other children at the Child Development Center having the benefit of a sponsor. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we look to get these children sponsored, especially those that have been waiting a long time!Follow AllMomDoes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!