She is fun, full of life and learning how to live a life of bravery and faith day to day. She is Annie F. Downs and we can’t wait for you to hear this conversation that will strengthen your faith, help you learn to laugh and remind you of who God is in your life!
- You don’t need to wait until you birth a kid to use your mother energy! We love her ideas for stepping into that.
- We sometimes feel we can’t invite our friends without kids to certain things. Don’t miss out on using each other’s talents and callings!
- Annie talks about how the “suffering” language of motherhood can sometimes alienate those without kids and making them feel they aren’t part of the club “until they’ve suffered.” Annie has some great tips and ways we can engage one another and it will be of help to both sides!
- Historically Annie calls herself a wimp. Hear how God changed her up.
- Is there an area of life you need to be brave and take the next step of courage?
- “I just want to normalize being a human.”
- God made us in his image. Annie has some powerful words about going after your healthiest, best self with God.
- That Sounds Fun
- Hear what kindness means to Annie.
- Is God Kind?
- Annie’s new book is “Remembering God“
- She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, Kids Read Truth
- Connect with Annie on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Online
Next week Sheila Walsh joins us for a powerful conversation on mental health. Don’t miss it.
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!