From simple to extravagant, there are a million different ways to celebrate your child’s birthday. But no matter how low-key the celebration, they always require a certain amount of money and planning.
This post is sponsored by Confetti Grace.
Thankfully, we’ve rounded up a list of super-simple birthday party ideas that will make your child feel celebrated without making you lose your mind or empty your wallet. Here are five birthday party ideas that your child will love.
1. Pizza & A Movie: Any time your kid has a bunch of friends over, it’s a party. It doesn’t have to be elaborate. Put up some streamers, order some pizza, and pop in a movie. Done, done, and done.
2. Crafting Party: Have your guests do a craft. This doubles as both an activity and a party favor. And the best part? If you order a Party Box from Confetti Grace you don’t have to worry about planning anything, and for less than $100 you’ll get enough supplies for 8+ participants. They’ll send everything straight to your door – including supplies, tools, and full-color, easy-to-follow instructions.
3. Princess or Superhero Party: This is perfect for your toddler or preschooler. Invite their friends to wear their favorite princess dress or superhero costume. Watch them all run around your house and play like it’s the very best day of their life. Serve cake and ice cream. The end.
4. Mani-Pedi Party: Buy some fun bath bombs or a fancy foot soak, splurge on some fun nail designs or gems, cover your living room floor with a tarp and a sheet, and let your tween and her friends go to town. You may even check with the local beauty college to see if a student or two is available for hire to pamper the girls with real mani-pedis.
5. Movie Theater: You don’t have to spring for the theater party package (though that’s also super simple and you totally could), but just invite a few of your child’s closest friends out to a movie. It’s inexpensive and less crowded if you go to the matinee, leaving plenty left in your budget to treat everyone to lunch or ice cream at a nearby restaurant after the movie.
Confetti Grace also offers individual monthly subscription craft boxes – no need to plan a party. You can craft on your own!