This recipe is meant to be consumed in smaller portions as a salsa but I found it so refreshing and tasty that I ended up just eating it by the spoonful.
Measurements will depend on how much or how little you want.
- Cucumbers (finely diced for salsa; cubed if eating as a salad)
- Jalapeno(s), finely diced. Note, a little goes a long way with the spice!
- The juice of about 1 lime
- Sea salt + Freshly ground black pepper
- Optional- a handful of cilantro roughly chopped
Mix all ingredients together and serve cold. I like chilling it in the fridge for about an hour.