Julie welcome Jon Erwin to the podcast today. He is a proud father of 4 home-schooled kids, a film director for the new I Can Only Imagine and a man who had parents who allowed him to follow his dreams.
You won’t want to miss this incredible conversation covering:
- How he became a camera man.
- What it means to “Dream Bold. Dream big. Dream the Possible.”
- How Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant gave him a big break.
- What is the purpose of your life and the purpose of your work?
- Helping to shape your children’s passions and goals and the creatives in your life. “My dad never told me what to dream. He always supported the dream I did have.”
- Why we need to let our children fail.
- How we can help our children face their fears.
- The song “I Can Only Imagine” and how it became a new film. The film releases March 16th in theatres!
- Redemption and reconciliation between a parent and a child.
- Understanding Father relationships for yourself or for your children.
- That there is no relationship that is beyond God’s ability to heal.
- How this movie can spark some powerful conversations about God in your own life and the lives of those around you.
Don’t forget to join us next week on The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr as she talks with Phil & Diane Comer talking about Raising Passionate Jesus Followers. See ya next week!
Connect with Moms in your area through Mops International!
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud, YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word!