This post is sponsored by World Concern.
Are you part of a group that wants to do something meaningful this Christmas season? Do you want to give a gift that has a life-changing impact? The World Concern Global Gift Guide is the perfect resource. This is a great way to bond together, share the true message of Christmas and impact a child or family in one of the world’s poorest places.
Are you thinking, “I don’t know if I’m in any groups that could do this?” I bet you are!
- MOPS Tables
- Preschool Classes
- Homeschool Groups
- Girl Scout Troops
- Office Teams
- Bible Study or Life Groups
- Craft or Other Hobby Groups
Not sure where to start? Here is a way you can easily organize this with your group!
- Bring up the idea to your group. Talk about the impact of giving a gift to a child in poverty, the impact, and how it is a great teaching tool for helping our children learn about giving.
- Allow everyone in the group to put in a dollar amount that works well for their family. This reduces pressure and guilt as everyone may be in a different financial position.
- Go to globalgiftguide.org to view all the gifts.
- If you are having trouble choosing a gift, look at the most popular gifts and start there. Give a goat, one year of education, a Bible, a household water filter, protect a child from trafficking, emergency nutrition, or soccer balls that teach life skills.
- Choose gift. Purchase. Impact a life.
It’s as simple as that. The World Concern Global Gift Guide makes it so easy! If you want to get your children involved, absolutely do that too. They have a specific section just for kids! It can be a great way to teach your children the importance of giving and how to build it into a meaningful Christmas.
We’d love to hear your story! Have you used the World Concern Global Gift Guide in your giving?