For the Dad who Likes Games
- The Game of Things: You won’t believe the things that will come out of your friends and family’s mouth with this game! This is a Laugh out Loud type of game! Answers can be as outrageous and hilarious or as straight-forward and precise as you like.
- Imaginiff: You’ll enjoy this game so much, you won’t care if you win! A fun, quick, and easy game for you to learn more about your friends and family!
For the Outdoors-y Dad
- Outdoor Hammock – Made for the one who likes to rough it out in the woods, Dad can set up this light weight, tear resistant hammock in a cinch. Some of them are even roomy enough for 2! View options at REI.com.
- Rite in the Rain Memo Book – $8.80 at Amazon. Created specifically for writing field notes in all weather conditions; from the torrential downpours of the Pacific Northwest to the blistering heat and humidity of a Florida summer’s day
- SOG Knives – SOG which is out of Lynnwood Washington makes high quality knives and multitools. With a wide variety and price range. From hunting knives to everyday carry.
For the BBQ Grilling Dad
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit – Allow Dad to add his own spice and watch it sizzle during the next bbq.
- BBQ Grill Light & Fan – Dad gets home late and still wants to grill meat outside? Might have been a problem before, but not now! Lights brighten up the grill, while the fan pulls away the smoke.
- Firepit – After a family BBQ or dinner with the neighbors, enjoy the Summer dusk with your own firepit, Smores is a must!
For the Classic Dad
- Dollar Shave Club Membership – A startup that sends monthly packages of high quality razors and replacements for just a few dollars every month! Chewbacca Mom gives them a thumbs up! Chewbacca Mom gives them a thumbs up!
- Photo Memories – What Dad doesn’t love memories straight from the heart? Snapfish is offering 30% off with codeword 30DAD (through 6/14). Create your own photobooks, canvas print, mugs and more items with the faces of those he loves most!
For the Dad who Likes Experiences:
- Sounders and Mariners Game tickets: Both teams are out of town for the weekend, but imagine the surprise when he sees tickets for the family to go to an upcoming sporting event this summer! He’ll look forward to it for days to come!
- Finding Dory is released this weekend! Take the family to see a movie! Tickets online at Fandango:
- Take Dad to the theater. Here are a few happening this weekend:
- The Music Man is performing at Kitsap Forest theater for the final weekend.
- Paint Your Wagon at the 5th Avenue Theater (Running June 2-June 25): Audiences can experience this lusty musical set in the rough and tumble world of the 1849 California Gold Rush as it has never been seen before.
- Horse Race at Emerald Downs – Father’s Day is Family Day at Emerald Downs including a bounce house, pony rides, face painters and other free activities. Races start at 2:00pm
For the Coffee Lover Dad
- OXO Good Grips® Cold Brew Coffee Maker has all the hard work covered for making a smooth cold brew. The Rainmaker® feature ensures water is distributed evenly for optimal flavor. Just add coffee grounds and water, then add ice, and enjoy.
- Chemex Classic Series Coffeemaker – A slow coffee making process that uses a pour over coffee method.
- Stumptown Blend Trio – Stumptown offers a trio of 3 ½ pounds of signature blends.
For the Techy Dad
- Camera Drone – Camera built into a remote control “quadcopter” for shooting videos and stills at new heights. Warning: these can easily get to be pricey. (Parrot Bebop seen above – $400). See this review for drones reviews.
- Smartphone Photo Printer – Your special memories captured on a phone can be printed instantly with one of these printers.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – Just plug it into the HDMI Port on your TV and this allows you to stream all the major apps like Pandora, ESPN, Netflix, HBO, and Hulu. $39.99 at Amazon (monthly streaming costs for apps not included).
For the Health Conscious Dad
- Fitness Tracker. Fitbit and Garmin have fabulous 24/7 wearable bracelets to help remind Dad to stay active, give a daily step goal, shows the time, and when it’s time to get up and move again! Automatically syncs to a computer or a moble app so that Dad can see the total progress for the day (Garmin Vivofit 2 shown above).
- Chef’s Star Juicer – $50. Easily extracts juice and nutrients from produce to make your own juice creations at home. Mix and match with any fruits and vegetables Dad desires. Easy to use and dishwasher safe!