I’m one of those people that has always driven by Wild Waves, looked at it from the road and thought, “Not for me.” That is, until I got the chance to experience it for this review! Kristina and I headed to Wild Waves recently to check it out. It was a beautiful sunny day and a delightful day to be out and about. After our experience, here are 5 reasons I think you should add “Go to Wild Waves” to your list of summer fun!
1. It’s not as busy as you think. We went on a Tuesday and the crowds were so manageable. In fact, I wouldn’t even say there were crowds. Now, if you are like me and are a working mom, it can be a little tricky to go during the week, but I think it would be worth it on your next day at home with the kiddos.
2. Fun for all ages. I was really impressed with the different types of rides available for kids of all ages. Wild Waves includes both a water park and a theme park so there are water rides and non-water rides. Any age kids will have fun. In fact, why not get your teens a season pass and they can spend a good chuck of their summer enjoying the sun and the water!
3. An outing with the girls. This could be a fun girls day out! There are places to lounge, rides, water, food and drinks. The kids may be a little jealous, but sometimes momma needs to have fun too! Go all in and rent a cabana! Lunch is provided and you can just sit back and relax!
4. Staycation Opportunity. You could turn a trip to Wild Waves into a little staycation. Have a few days off work this summer but don’t have the resources or energy to plan a huge vacation? Take a day-outing here or pair it with a hotel stay in the area!
5. Company or Group Outing. This could be a super fun way to get all the kids together for youth group or even for a company team building event. Wild Waves has discounts for groups as well!
Go check it out. And, before you do, read Kristina’s 12 tips for having the best experience.