Sometimes in marriage we can have some….strong conversations. Okay, we’ll just say it…fighting! Today, we welcome Les Parrott to assess how our marriages our doing, how we fight well and what the difference is between a groove and a rut.
We’ll dig into:
- How couples can find out how they are doing. Find out more about the Deep Love Assessment.
- There are no other marriages just like yours. Learn to look at it uniquely. Our individual personalities are so important in everything.
- 25% of our married life is spent making decisions and solving problems, learn how to determine which type of problem-solver you are.
- What is different about marriages today?
- The difference between being a scheduled person and an unscheduled person and how that affects your marriage.
- How does technology affect our ability to be present with one another? How to put technology in it’s place.
- How much fighting is healthy? And, how does the way you fight make or break your marriage? Fight Night with Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott is coming to Redmond, WA March 1st. Not in Washington? Find an event near you!
- “Conflict is the price we pay for a deeper level of intimacy.” If you know how to fight well you will grow your marriage.
- How you can make sure both people in the marriage are walking toward the same goals.
- The Power of Habit
- The difference between a rut and a groove.
- Find Les & Leslie Parrott on social media: Facebook
Special thanks to our sponsor MOPS International. Make sure to get connected today! Do you have a story about how MOPS has impacted your life? We’d love for you to share it so you can be featured on an upcoming blog or podcast. Please e-mail us at email@example.com