- The pass is good for 4th grade (or homeschool equivalent) students.
- It expires August 31, 2019.
- It admits all children under 16 years old and up to three adults.
- You must have a physical pass – electronic copies are not accepted.
- Teachers can get passes to distribute to their students.
- See the full list of rules and regulations here.
But now that you know you can get a pass, where should you go? It’s easy to overlook this opportunity if you don’t have a big vacay to Yellowstone scheduled. But there are LOTS of National Parks throughout the country. Check out the interactive map on the National Parks website for information on where they’re located, dates of operation, fee details, and parking information.
You don’t need to plan a full-scale vacation to use this pass. Find a park near you for a weekend day trip, a field trip or a short getaway. Or maybe this summer is the one you hit that park that’s been on your bucket list.
Which park will you be visiting with your pass?