What if there is one small question or one small change that can dramatically change your purpose? What if you could laugh hard while going through that shift? Michael Jr. joins us today and he is a man on a mission. If you are ready for a laugh, this is the episode for you!
- Find out about an advanced form of cooking that can change your life. 😉
- Michael talks about making people laugh and when he discovered it could be a calling.
- Humor is a powerful form of communication.
- The shift from working to get laughs vs. giving people the opportunity to laugh. Hear how that changed his life.
- More Than Funny – Michael Jr., as seen on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” releases his new comedy special, MORE THAN FUNNY. Filmed before a live audience, this hilarious stand-up comedy movie collides with three real-life stories that will motivate and inspire you. Join Michael Jr. on this journey as he presents comedy in a way you’ve never experienced before. It’s happening Oct 18th! Don’t miss it.
- How can humor help us tackle the tough topics in culture today?
- The more we can laugh at our differences, the less important they become.
- Michael Jr. talks about making sure we are having the serious conversations amidst the humor.
- He performs in homeless shelters and prisons and has seen the profound impact of that. Hear the amazing stories!
- How can audiences be the punchline?
- You can follow him online, Facebook
Next week we have Polly Conner who will help us get our freezers deliciously stocked in time for the holidays. See you next week!
Friend, we a have something incredible to share with you. We are looking to have 10 children sponsored from Compassion International. Did you know that these children are waiting and they KNOW they are waiting? When you see on the Compassion Website the amount of days a child is waiting, the child knows. They see other children at the Child Development Center having the benefit of a sponsor. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we look to get these children sponsored, especially those that have been waiting a long time!
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!