She’s a runner, a writer and someone with a tremendous redemption story. Lenya Heitzig was raised by an atheist dad, was living life to its fullest as a committed atheist and then everything changed.
- Lenya Heitzig lived as a committed atheist. Her whole family did not believe. Hear what changed for her!
- Her sophomore year in college her dad had a born again experience. An incredible story!
- Lenya was in the midst of living life to its fullest in college, smoking, drinking and doing what she wanted. She began to ask questions and search for God. Listen to what she found.
- Julie talks about how it was a bit ‘out of fashion’ to be a person of faith in the science industry. Listen to what that did for her journey.
- God is such a personal God and has written a different story for each of us.
- She Ministries
- Hear how Lenya brought running into her ministry
- Quiet time doesn’t have to be sitting in a chair quietly, sometimes movements helps still the mind.
- Are you frustrating that you aren’t getting to the heart of things with your kids? Lenya has some great tips on how to connect on a deeper level!
- What issues are happening in the women’s space today?
- Lenya is ready to fight for women. She has some powerful words on fighting the enemy and being ready in this world today. Armor up!
- The word of God does the work of God in the women of God.
- We live in a generation that is losing hope. What can we do about it?
- If God has a purpose for you, he will anoint you to do it!
- Being faithful in the little things will make you ready for the big things.
- Lenya’s Bible Studies
- Follow Lenya Online, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Join Lenya Heitzig and she Ministries for our annual Christmas Gala on Tuesday, December 4, at 6:30 pm at Calvary Church Albuquerque. Enjoy hot tea and a light meal, worshipful music, and an inspiring message from our guest speaker Julie Lyles Carr.
Next week The Nester, Myquillyn Smith joins us. Don’t miss it!
Friend, we a have something incredible to share with you. We are looking to have 10 children sponsored from Compassion International. Did you know that these children are waiting and they KNOW they are waiting? When you see on the Compassion Website the amount of days a child is waiting, the child knows. They see other children at the Child Development Center having the benefit of a sponsor. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we look to get these children sponsored, especially those that have been waiting a long time!
You’ll be able to find the latest episode of The Modern Motherhood Podcast with Julie Lyles Carr every Tuesday on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn here on the blog, SoundCloud,YouTube & Facebook. Subscribe now so you don’t miss an episode! Full list of episodes. Full list of show notes.
Please take a moment to give us a rating on iTunes to help us spread the word! We want to feature your review on the podcast. Take a moment to leave us some words and you could hear yours!