A few weeks ago I put together a round-up of cute – but modest – swimsuits and a reader commented that she has a hard time trying to find modest two-pieces for her teen. They’re an active family and they value modesty, but appreciate the function and ease of a two-piece (hello, discreet potty breaks in the wilderness). I can absolutely appreciate the need to combine fashion + function, so the hunt began for cute, modest two-piece swimsuits. And here’s what I found!
1. I love this Athleta rashguard – pair it with one of their swimsuit bottoms for a custom modest two-piece.
2. This is so cute!
From Jessica Rey
3. Available in both blue and purple, this racerback was designed for the active lifestyle.
From Lands’ End
4. This looks great from the front…but the back is even better.
5. This sporty option will keep you covered.
6. Want more coverage than a tankini? Then try a shortini. Or, pair this fab top with traditional bikini bottoms.
From Swimsuits For All
7. You don’t have to give up style for modesty. Look lovely in lace.
8. Stylish + tummy control = I just found your new swimsuit.
9. Hot top paired with boyshorts. Love this option.
10. Full coverage and fabulous!